Quickway has a highly experienced management team with over 25 years in the communications industry and as a result, we are at the forefront of client delivery – we provide a comprehensive end-to-end service.
Quickway specialises in conduit and pit installation, the underground installation of PVC pipe, survey and design, equipment installation, fault finding, in-building cable installation within commercial premises, data centres, and exchanges. Further to this we provide fibre optic cable haul and installation, splicing, termination and testing. Our expertise is focused on underground service installations for major telecommunications clients.
Our project team and field crews bring extensive knowledge of underground fibre cabling and splicing on numerous telecommunication networks and strive to deliver quality results for all our clients. We have provided services on major projects to some of Australia’s leading utility providers.
Our capabilities include:
Optical fibre hauling
- Hauling fibre optic cable (any size)
- Hauling subduct
- Hauling copper cable
- In-building cabling works
Fibre optical splicing
- Fibre splicing, testing and commissioning
- Installing fibre joint enclosure
- Fusion fibre splicing
- Bi-directional OTDR testing
- Insertion loss testing
- Fault finding
- Telstra Interconnect Contractor Accreditation
- Department of Industry – Resources and Energy Accredited Service Provider (ASP) Level 1