As a leader in the transport infrastructure industry, Quickway have extensive technical experience and management knowledge of modern structural concrete requirements. We have successfully delivered major structural concrete projects for over a decade, in partnership with Australia’s leading construction companies and asset owners.
Our highly skilled management and civil engineering teams have the knowledge, experience and technical capabilities to deliver complex projects in this field, and are driven to achieve excellence in high safety and quality standards.
We undertake complex projects and always deliver final project outcomes which surpass our clients’ expectations and requirements.
We provide a professional and comprehensive service in all areas of formwork, reinforcement and concrete placement.
Our capabilities and scope of works to date include:
- Large retaining walls
- Placement of concrete road pavements
- Construction of bath structures, underpasses, culverts and pits
- Water retaining structures, track slabs, electrical pits
- CSR/ITS works, hard landscaping and pre-cast
- Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner: Australian Government Building and Construction WHS Accreditation Scheme
- Department of Transport – Roads and Maritime Services: Certificate of Prequalification: Road (R2), Bridge (B3), Financial Level (F20)
- Authorised Engineering Organisation (AEO) through Transport for NSW
- Main Roads Western Australia National Prequalification for Civil (Road and Bridge) Construction Contracts: Road (R1), Bridge (B3), Financial Level (F20)